Fundamentals of Homeopathy
- Basic Constitutional Types - Preparation
Techniques of Medicine - Diagnosis
- Role in Medicine & Role in Allopathic
The B.E.S.T Machine
By setting up an ohm meter with the patients body and the computer,
it is possible to assess the energetic state of the organs and systems
tested, by passing a small current through the body, and measuring
the conductivity at the various acupuncture points. This information
is obtained by placing a brass probe on the acupuncture points on
the hands and feet, while the patient holds an electrode in the
opposite hand. The computer records the readings the practitioner
then scans through no less than 33,000 items on the computer software.
The numerical values for the energetic signals relating to these
numerous pharmaceutical, homeopathic, herbal and nutritional remedies
are stored in a library which forms part of the computer software.
The programme matches these energetic signals with the meridians
that are out of balance, and identifies, by means of their values
/ measurements, which remedies will best restore the balance to
At the conclusion of the testing with
the best system, the electromagnetic signals generated by the computer
are imprinted into a carrier liquid. This therapeutic substance
which is taken by the patient over the following two weeks, will
simulate the healing mechanisms of the body.
The best system may be used for a number of different functions
1. Nutritional evaluation of vitamins, minerals, trace elements,
amino acids etc.
2. Testing for pathogens, viruses, bacteria etc.
3. Identifying dental problems that may be associated with or be
underlying cause of symptoms of ill health.
4. Identifying structural problems e.g vertebrae non alignment
5. Testing for food sensitivity and other allergens
6. Testing for chemical and endocrine imbalances.
By utilizing this advanced technology,
the practitioner can enhance his/her patients own innate healing
ability, so that they can begin to enjoy their full health potential
- both physically and emotionally.